Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Alone.

I've been going to lectures alone, okay, so far ONE lecture alone. I must say it's so weird to be friendless in such a HUGE campus. Plus, the only places I know (as of now) is Central Library Forum and LT11. Very pathetic lor. And no friends to hangout for lunch or spend the break with. OH MAN!!!

And in fact, the two lectures that I've attend almost made me fell asleep. Hopefully it will get more interesting. And seriously, I need to know more people but I don't know if I can get along with them since most of them are from JC. Friends, if you are in NUS, please tell me so I can go find you and not be so alone.

I seriously hope things get better and I wanna make more nice friends and join CCA and become a committee member! HAHA. I'm missing my darlings and friends all already.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home